Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Oh Horse Feathers!


 This morning, the non-sensical, Horse feathers, popped into my head.  Can one adopt a personal (non-sensical) expletive as part of this project?  If so, this is mine.  Having considered and adopted it, I can't wait to use it in the real world ... and watch the reactions.

Some unpleasant surprises, another stalled job lead, too many commitments and deadlines and ... all creativity (and just about everything else) stopped for me.  Once stalled, I wasn't sure how to proceed.  I've decided to make and post all the missed feathers (or, more specifically, some feathered friends) and just keep going.

Admittedly, the chances of me succeeding at this year long effort are probably as rare as horse feathers, but, for the moment, I'll be posting my projects and considering myself back on track. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay Sophie! Go for it - it will give you a great sense of accomplishment!
    And horse feathers is such a funny concept :)

    ReplyDelete