Tuesday, July 16, 2013

032 - A Dozen (more) Flying Geese

032 - A Dozen Flying Geese

Inspiration/Motivation


A miscalculation left me a bit short when I was putting together the baby quilt made from the bird blocks and flying geese and so I made a dozen more.

Details


Making Flying Geese 2 WaysLike those in the large flock of Flying Geese units I previously shared, these measure 2 by 4-inches when sewn into a quilt.

After pulling three more black and white prints from my scrap bin, I ended up using 2 different methods to make the flying geese blocks, based on the size of the scraps I used–both methods are described on my flying geese tip sheet on the Tips and Tutorials.

Almost Finished quilt top - Tweet

1 comment:

  1. I love the way this looks. What a happy design!

    ReplyDelete