Tuesday, September 3, 2013

052 - Feathered Star Quilt Block

052 - Large Feathered Star

Inspiration

I just haven't been inspired to do anything creatively for the past few weeks, but have returned from my un-feathered funk by "just doing it" and making another of the large traditional feathered stars ... the fabrics for which have been cut and sitting on the work table in my studio for weeks.

Details

This is the third in the series of stars made from Marsha McCloskey's pattern for the 18 1/2-inch Feathered Star I from her book, Feathered Star Quilt Blocks I: Really Hard Blocks That Take a Long Time to Make.

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful piece. Takes some courage to tackle a block that complicated. I applaud your spirit!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You are fearless. Your block came out great - love it.

    ReplyDelete