Wednesday, October 9, 2013

067 - Red Geese Flying in Opposite Directions

Red Geese Flying in Opposite Directions

Inspiration


The Trio of Geese quilt block was another Block Lotto choice.

Details

In my sampler quilt made from all of this years blocks, four of these blocks are used together as a design element.  Here are the blocks made from the January-through-October Lotto Block patterns on my design wall.

Design Wall as a Tool

I am still playing with placement and proportions. The center block is a placeholder for a yet unrevealed block; it will actually become the quilt label on the back of the quilt. 

3 comments:

  1. Reminds me of red work quilts.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv it! great idea for a new blog! I am following! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feather addition. Now I'm really curious about what that last block will be. =)

    ReplyDelete